Cannon Cart is in the upcoming 4 cards that will become part of the Clash Royale world. It was born in the battlefields of Clash of Clans, and in a short time he is preparing to start clashing in Clash Royale.
In short, it is an offensive mobile building that prefers defensive structures and crown towers. It is equipped with a shield that allows it to withstand many attacks; generation will cost 5 units of elixir.
Cosa troverai nell'articolo
Strategies, Combos and Basic Notions on Cannon Cart
Let’s see how to use the Cannon Cart, and how to use its peculiarities in our favor. First of all, the Cannon is similar to a fusion between a Inferno Dragon and a Dark Prince, so it is possible to move it to the arena thanks to its wheels, and they will act as a first shield that will absorb the damage. At their destruction the Cannon will become static, as the one already in the classic edition, and will attack all the terrestrial troops that will face it.
It will be able to attack an enemy at a time, and between an attack and the other there will be a time span of 2 seconds. The best strategy is to use it in defense to destroy any threats and then aggregate it as a support at the time of your counterattack.
It would be good to make a combination of Tank, a unit able to attack a wide range of ground and air troops and Cannon Cart for 1 vs 1. Below is a list of the 10 best combo to use with Cannon Cart.
Mega Knight, Cannon Cart, Executioner
- Royale Giant, Cannon Cart, Wizard
- PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Cannon Cart
- Hog Rider, Minions, Cannon Cart
- Mega Knight, Goblin Gang, Cannon Cart
- Valkyrie, Cannon Cart, Princess
- Dark Prince, Minion Horde, Cannon Cart
- Hog Rider, Cannon Cart, Witch.
- Giant, Baby Dragon, Cannon Cart
- Golem, Cannon Cart, Zap or Arrows.
Tricks, Miscellaneous and Curiosities
- The Mobile Cannon is able to move around the Arena, and at the destruction of its shield it will become static and will act as a simple Defensive Cannon.
- It is capable of attacking only ground troops, so pay attention to the attacks coming from air.
- The attack speed is 1.2 seconds, like archers
- It will fall into the range of Rare cards, as opposed to the simple Cannon that is a common card.
- It can attack one enemy at a time.
- If you can bring it near the enemy tower and point it against it, it could be as lethal as an X-Bow.
- There will be a challenge before release to unlock Cannon Cart in preview.
- It is the other card that also exists in Clash of Clans
- It is born with the purpose of support or defense. In a lone attack it would easily be defeated.