If you are in Arena 10 and can’t continue your adventure in the next arena, (Legendary Arena) this guide will let you know some tricks and tips to get there as soon as possible. The key points that will be treated are:
- Which card to use and how to use them.
- Quick or slow deck?
- Is an active clan important?
- Is buying gems essential?
- Which cards should be upgraded and how.
- The deck recommended by SupercellFan
Cosa troverai nell'articolo
Which Cards to use
Are there more useful and less useful cards to use in the Arena 11? Unfortunately, yes. In fact, some cards can have very positive effects compared to others that are less likely to suffer a defeat.
Here are the cards that always should be in an hypothetical deck.
- Zap: Great solution against the hordes or effects of the Prince7/Inferno Tower
- Princess: will allow you to force your opponent to defend.
- Hog Rider: A quick assailant against each building.
- Elite Barbarians: these two elite barbarians can easily destroy a tower in some seconds.
- Skeleton Army: a great option in order to distract or defend.
- Goblin Barrel: three goblins against the opponent’s tower could make the difference.
- Furnace: If well-enhanced can cause continuous damage to the enemy.
- The Log: a piece of rolling wood that can easily destroy enemy hordes
- Goblin Gang: 6 goblins that can cause a lot of damage.
- Rocket: There is nothing more destructive than a missile launched against the enemy tower at the last second of the battle.
Deck: high or low average elixir cost?
This is a very simple question. At these level the best is a quick deck, that could allow to quickly use each card in the deck. It’s better staying within the average elixir cost of 4.0
Is being member of an active clan important?
An active clan in donations and participation in the Clan Chests is very important. This will allow you to quickly acquire cards and resources to quickly evolve your account. In the higher Arenas, it’s essential to have your own enhanced cards. The minimum optimal levels are:
- Common cards: level 10 or 11
- Rare cards: level 8 or 9
- Epic cards: level 5 or 6.
- Legendary Cards: Level 2 or higher.
Is buying gems essential?
Buying Gems can be useful (of course) and speed up the process of growing your account. But it is also true that it isn’t fundamental, a saving strategy (Gems and Coins) and the upgrade of targeted cards can give a very positive result in the medium term. Let’s see which card to upgrade first.
Which cards to upgrade first?
This is another simple and important question. The advice of team is to don’t spend your resources on cards that you have never used, but to dedicate you to the cards with which you have more tune in battle. Additionally, it is important that you also upgrade the useful cards in the top Arenes described in the previous paragraphs of this article.
The Deck that will give you access to Arena 11
The deck below is one of the best deck, used by top players in the world learderboard.
- Hog Rider
- Goblin Gang.
- Skeleton Army.
- Inferno Tower.
- Goblin Barrel.
The average elixir cost of this deck is 3.6. If you aren’t convinced, the best decks for arena 11 are explained in our blog.