The team had unveiled a few days ago that a new card was coming, and we understood that it was the Magic Archer, but we didn’t think it would be fully officialized in a place where the team talked about February 2018 Balance! Here are all the changes.
Balance Update: Mega Knight, Inferno Dragon, Valkyrie and other cards
With this month’s changes, coming the 12nd of February, the Team will balance some of the most used cards such as Valkyrie but Bandit, too. This is the official list:
- Mega Knight: Spawn and Jump Damage -25%; Deployment radius reduced (deployment won’t hit beyond bridge and river)
- Skeleton Barrel: Skeleton count 8 → 6
- Knight: Hitpoints -6%
- Inferno Dragon: Switches between targets slower
- Valkyrie: Hit Speed 1.5sec → 1.4sec
- Bandit: Minimum Dash Range 4 → 3.5
- Dark Prince: Hit Speed 1.4sec → 1.3sec; Hitpoints +5%
Under it, the team also added this:
- Magic Archer: Preparing for the Arena…
Finally, the new card called Magic Archer has been 100% officialized, along with its picture, that, as you may have seen, is included in the screenshot.
Be sure to comment the Balance Update on our Forum (in Italian), and keep following us!