Yesterday on the social networks the Clash Royale Team said it: tomorrow the new balance update will be live. This time, Supercell will deal with the new cards: here’s what will be changed:
Balance Update 24/01: balanced cards and details
The team decided to balance, as it always did, the 10 cards considered too strong (or too weak) by the players.
As usual, the new cards always need a small revision, and infacts the brand new characters will be slightly changed. Here’s a complete list.
- Royal Ghost: Damage -6%; Invisibility delay 0.7sec → 1.2 sec; Hit Speed 1.7sec → 1.8sec
- Zappies: Targets Ground and Air
- Hunter: Range 5 → 4; Bullet spread slightly smaller (projectile range remains at 6.5)
- Night Witch: Initial Bats spawn quicker
- Bats: Hit Speed 1sec → 1.1sec
- Lava Hound: Hitpoints +5%
- Goblin Hut: Spawn Speed 4.9sec → 5sec (one less spawn in total)
- Mini P.E.K.K.A: Hitpoints +7%
- Lumberjack: Hitpoints +7%
- Mortar: Minimum Range 4.5 → 3.5
Very important changes, as you may see, to Royal Ghost and Zappies. Incredibily, the goblin huts, loved by who uses spawner decks, will be slowed.
Lumberjack and Mini P.E.K.K.A will also see their hitpoints increasing.
What do you think? If you want to post what you think, you can do it on Reddit or on our Fan Forum (in italian) in this thread.